Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daily realizations
Tuning equations
All throughout the day
Feeling down
Sad
Crying
Triggered emotionally
Yeah,
it's a struggle right now
We are all in the struggle
But it's important to get a mind out of body experience
To take a step back
And realize that I CAN feel
That I have all these children to be better for
Since it's so hard just to do it for myself
Pursue happiness for myself
I must project my energy to do it for THEM
I'm so used to meaning so much to people
Feeling like my energy is wanted, needed, and cherished in this universe
I got so used to being the happy, positive one
The loving and inspiring one
And when I feel that's dead even if it's just a MISCONCEPTION,
I start to feel like I'm dying inside.

I think life is actually quite simple.
I think I just want to be needed
To love myself and BE MYSELF
To just "DO ME"
Not over-thinking
Just being -

FREE
PEACEFUL
HAPPY
LOVING

All of this is supposed to happen to me.
All of this is supposed to happen.

It will make me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment