Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thinking negatively pretty much all day, dwelling on disappointment, dissatisfaction with friendships, literally just googled "How to deal with disappointment" and I get a call from a friend I have a beautiful connection with that I hung out with last too many months ago. Sometimes I don't understand how people care so much about each other and don't keep in touch, but it's something I'll just have to accept.

A call from this friend uplifted me, reminding me people do care, I care, and that reality is truly shaped by our internal world. This friend reminded me what it means to have an internal world that is colored and flowered and beautiful - he radiates that and he pushes me to be that way.

Thank you, dear friend, for pushing me forward and getting me a bit more out of this disappointment spell. I hope to figure out more what my emotions are telling me...

Lots of love,
Grateful for my friends,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment