Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Monday morning (yesterday's) motivation

"It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't think Ms. Roosevelt is talking about laundry. I believe it's things like asking someone to believe in themselves, love themselves, go after their dreams... stuff like that. So, when you're wishing these things for other people, my hope is that you have them well on their way for yourself first.

[JOY JUNKIE]

Used.
"I want to be all used up when I die."
~George Bernard Shaw

Wow. This quote really resonated with me. All used up. Nothing left. You have LIVED life. Every second of it. No regrets. Went after your dreams, your desires. What a sweet deathbed that will be. Join me. When we all lay our heads for our final rest, lets say we took this life by storm. Now start acting like it. Today. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment