Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5/14/13 Pain.

Pain in the...
"Pain makes people change, but it also makes them stronger."
~Unknown

This quote couldn't be truer for me at the moment. And, I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. The Universe has been toughening me up over this past weekend, and you know what? I feel pretty badass that I rose to the occasion. Here's the thing that I always come back to: No matter how bad a situation is, there is almost always something that could be worse. And no matter what, we always, ALWAYS have the conscious choice of how we view our situation. We can wallow in the pain and label ourselves victims. Or, we can allow ourselves to feel what we feel and CHOOSE an empowering perspective that catapults our healing. Even if more pain is on the way. We forget how much choice we have in how we view our circumstance. But choice is never broken. And, it's always our call. I dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment