Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quotes

Lack of understanding leads us away from unity.

It is better to light a candle than curse the dark.

If we are to have real peace, we must begin with the children.
Mahatma Gandhi

Youth is the engine of the world.

Sometimes you have to close your eyes to see.

If you wanna see change
then put your ones in the air
then point to yourself cause change starts right there

I know it's so cliche but I'm angry that some can't eat
Meanwhile I'm letting a damn feast of pastas and canned meats
Rot in my pantry
Like lord please can we speak on this frankly
Like G-d why you letting this happen?
Amen, he answered, son I'm askin you the same thing
Cause you're supposed to be my servants
Out here working
Like you're my hands reaching out to those that's hurtin
You don't have long on this earth
And I hope you won't compromise...

``
“I can't wait to get back to New York City where at least when I walk down the street, no one ever hesitates to tell me exactly what they think of me.”

When you leave New York, you ain't goin' nowhere.

Every person on the streets of New York is a type. The city is one big theater where everyone is on display.

New York, the nation's thyroid gland.

No comments:

Post a Comment