Monday, August 19, 2013

13 days passed

Wow, I haven't written in that long! And it's not because I did it all intentionally. I have also been limited by no internet at my apartment and busyness at work! It's been great to just let things happen and settle on their own, without much need for writing. It's like seeing something a new light. Like a leaf is turning.

Here I am. At my classroom in Detroit, sittin with one foot kicked up at my desk at 8:30 pm. Gots things to get done. Gotta get this place together.

Anyway, here is what I wanted to post today. Many hugs!


"If what you are doing is NOT moving you towards your goals, then it's moving you AWAY from them ."
~Brian Tracy

We don't usually think about our goals on terms like this, do we? So, take a minute... Look around you... that "thing" you are dying for: the career shift, the relationship, the kids, whatever... what are you DOING and BEING in order to call that into your existence? And, more importantly, is there anything you are hanging on to that is actually repelling those things from happening? Sometimes, its not about our action toward a goal, it's about all the clutter we keep in our lives that messes up our vibration. (Or... f* with our frequency, as I like to irreverently put it.) So, check yourself and make sure BOTH are happening: action toward your greatest goal/desire AND elimination (even if gradual) of anything NOT moving you towards that goal. Why not set yourself up for success? Clean up the stuff that doesn't serve you and CREATE what does. You got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment