Thursday, August 2, 2012

A good person and a good friend

Thank you for reminding me the value of having goals, of having dreams to chase, of having reasons to be driven
Thank you for inspiring me to be a better person, to practice compassion, to live by love

I have strayed, I have been selfish, I have been inconsiderate
My heart has become hardened, I have put my guard up, I have been insensitive

But as long as there is life there is hope, there is possibility for change, there are opportunities for new beginnings
Thank you for reminding me of the value of progress and developing compassion
Thank you for reminding me what life is truly about
Thank you for being a great friend and human being
Thank you for teaching me how to love more and better

Let us love.


No comments:

Post a Comment