Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wow. This is life.

I can feel the pulse through my veins.

Confronting imperfections.
Wrongs.
Past mistakes.
That never seem to go away.

I am walking on a better path.
It is a path of resistance.
Difficult, laborious, requiring all of me, and the nearness or end is not clear.

It surfaces itself again.
I can see it.
Remember it.
And am reminded of it.

I push on.
Towards the light.
Illuminating the darkness in my heart.
Leaving behind the past, disconnecting from the things I have done, and letting it push me forward.

I must be honest with myself.
I have done wrong.

I have the courage to confront my flaws.
And the courage to change them.

There is always the risk of being judged for what I have done.
I have done wrong.

I must struggle on to live out who I am in its purity.
Until there is less struggle.

With reclaimed values, I live on.
I live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment