Thursday, June 16, 2011

My confession

These past six months have been my party phase. I have stretched my boundaries, lost boundaries, declined in my moral integrity, made poor judgments, let myself make mistakes, hurt others, abandoned my values. I acknowledge that and on this day vow to move forward.

I shall enter a new phase of growth, maturity, responsibility, and womanhood unlike any before. I shall cling to and maintain my values. I shall learn better in what I let into my life. I shall learn better in what I give. I shall learn better in what I let out of my life. I shall learn to live in a healthier, balanced, and more fulfilling way. I shall learn greater how to love.

Thank you for those who have been with me these past six months, and rather, these past two years. I have experienced and grown a lot. Thank you for your support, for learning with me, for teaching me, and for being with me. You have all affected my life. I hope to only do the same in a positive way for you.

I am sorry to those who have I have disappointed, hurt, and mistreated. I hope you can heal quickly and use what I have done wrong to push you forward in life. I hope we can be friends if you see that as beneficial for both of us.

I am using my past to push me forward in life. I am ready for a new season. With a spirit of reconciliation, gained experiences and lessons learned, and renewed commitment, I am moving forward.

Thank you for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment