Tuesday, May 20, 2014

God is doing a good work . . .

I don't know how I got burrowed down like that.
To lose awareness..  not have awareness of what I was doing.
I was getting by with behavioral successes and stopped challenging myself in instructional delivery.
I got comfortable and needed to be challenged.
Now I am convicted, have been beautifully forgiven in community, and repented.

Jessica-
When will you learn not to just jump in?
Take your time.
Don't compromise God's Light and Presence for that.

How do I get burrowed like that?
Now I will work harder than ever before because I will work consciously

Planning.
Grading.
Intentioning.
Updating.
Being consistent.
Being structured.
Serving.
LOVING.
Encouraging.
Being a light.

Being an obedient woman of faith...
The fight lives on.

~J.ay.be.


No comments:

Post a Comment