Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pieces and fragments
Robin at Whole Foods
Attempts to piece it altogether
The thread of grace
The story of learning to receive love

God, saving me
Releasing me from distress
Restoration
Redemption
God, I love You like never before
You truly are SO faithful
So good to us
Realizing I was holding myself back

It was me, it was me all this time
Setting up blocks in my own heart that keep me from you
Beating myself over and over again to the point of bruised anguish
Leaving myself without breath for not being who I "should" be
Painting images of greatness of everyone beside myself
Envy - rooted in self-hate
Lack of self acceptance

You took it
You made me new
You are transforming me
Releasing the chains I create myself
Setting me free
Breathing again
In Your gentle, full Presence again
You light me up
You lighten my load

Today, You put so strongly on my heart:

GOOD THINGS ARE COMING


No comments:

Post a Comment