Sunday, February 16, 2014

So beautiful

Jesus, please untie the knots in my mind, in my heart and in my love. Remove the-HAVE-NOTS-the-CAN-NOTS-the-DO-NOTS-knot that are in my kind. Erase the WILL NOTS, MAY NOTS and MIGHT NOTS that occupy space in my mind. Release me from the COULD NOTS, WOULD NOTS and the SHOULD NOTS that hinder, obstruct and take away you in my life.

But beyond that and deeper than that, Lord, remove from every area of my being: my mind, heart and life all of the AM NOTS that I have allowed to manifest; that hinder me, hold me hostage and bind me. Especially the thought that I AM not good enough. Thank you that I am enough to you - let that truth resonate within me today and everyday. In Jesus' name, Amen.



https://www.facebook.com/LauryneWasan

No comments:

Post a Comment