Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hit a low, but it’s up from here!
So much maintenance. Constant attention. Very few breaks. The “break” is outside of work.
The break is away from responsibility.
To find peace in the classroom.
To be calm inside.
To radiate inner strength and confidence.
To radiate energy.
Life energy.
To be alive.
To have rooted confidence.
To be so proud of every day.
To know where I stand, and be proud in that.


Reconnect to the roots that connect me to myself.
Hip-hop.
Poetry.
Nature.
Gardening.
Like-minded souls.
Love.
Expression.
Knowledge.

Wisdom of the ages:

“Be true to yourself.
BE YOURSELF.
Be authentic.
Don’t let anyone change you.”

Easier said than done
because look who I’ve been come
A person oscillating
Tossed to and fro in the wind
By the prevalence of this culture
By the strength of that mindset
By the inculturation of that worldview
The force of evil is strong
Who will prevail?

Conformity screams
It’s so much easier
It’s so much easier.
Well who conforms to the idea that the easier path is the way to go?

Those kids need ME
The FULL me
I am their teacher
They are mine and I am theirs
They deserve the best me
That is the one that will push them to their full potential

Higher vibration
Lower vibrations surround me all the time,
pulling me down to a minimal function

Higher vibration
Imma seek out that higher vibration


Resilience.
This human life is all about connection, resilience, and coping to me.

Connection.
Resilience.
Coping.

No comments:

Post a Comment