Monday, June 11, 2012

Relationships

I'm a goddess, and I didn't even know it
But men noticed
Even when I was trying to mess around with no strings attached
I'd always get a call back
"Hey, can we meet up again?"
And I didn't realize my power then
But I know it now
I didn't find anyone worth it
But I gave it up to men who didn't deserve it
They were my mistakes
In exchange for temporary fun I caused heartache and took home baggage
I tainted relationships for you touchin my hips
It was a journey through a state of mind
And I realized that life is not right
For me
But I am not one to judge thee
I'm just too deep to let one go deep and quit it
But at the same time I don't want someone to consistently hit it
I am more grown
And happy alone
And one day,
I'll find someone who is worth it
And let them explore
My mind, soul, and more.

-JAYBE

No comments:

Post a Comment