Saturday, January 9, 2010

Got No Water

Hashem rules the world and Israel is his wife

Love you yes my G-d with all my heart my soul and my might
When I feel you by my side yes I'm flying like a kite

When I feel you by my side yes I'm soaring like a kite
You open up my eyes and give me sight
Super energized and everyday you give me life

Nananana
I seen the ways of the world intoxifying on pride
Young man don't you know drugs impurify your mind
When Israel left mitzrayim four fifths got left behind
If you got no water how you gonna survive
Roots lead you to the well springs so you could stay alive

-Matisyahu

Some lyrics from one of my favorite songs of his, Got No Water.

Below are some photos I took when experiencing him perform live in Brooklyn on December 19, 2009 (a GOOD day).







No comments:

Post a Comment